FEATURES, ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS :
• Sets securely in any hardness casing, including premium grades.
• Three piece packing element system.
• Hydraulic hold down button unit with large internal flow path located below
the bypass valve to reduce element swabbing and button wicker dulling.
• Surface controlled combination bypass and equalizing valve.
• Tubing pressure actuated collets lock to eliminate excessive set down
• Rocker type Slips.
• Slips with Carbide inserts available.
• Parts are interchangeable with other manufactures.
ACT Model ‘R’ Double Grip Retrievable Casing Packers are used in productions, stimulation
and testing applications. Their hydraulic hold down is below the pressure equalization valve.
They feature a proven three element packing system and a balance sleeve device to assist in
keeping the by-pass closed. They are available for 4.1/2” through 9.5/8” casing.